Project Management, Feasibility & Design Services
Before construction begins, we can carry out feasibility studies with our own or the client’s project manager, architect, quantity surveyor and other stakeholders to ensure a full scope of works is created and a quick decision is made as to the project’s viability.
Projects are often subject to complex legal and technical requirements, which the client must consider before deciding to proceed. From preparing design drawings and plans to dealing with Regulatory compliance issues, Powertek can fully assess and manage to get the project off the ground and thereafter provide full project management service to ensure the project is delivered ontime and within budget.
Our Feasibility & Design Services:
- Carrying out evaluations of key technical and financial issues
- Creating design concepts
- Produce technical design drawings
- Create a full Scope of Works schedules
- Producing draft & final construction drawings
- Carry out environmental impact studies
- Carry out visual impact studies
- Carry out ground studies
- Preparing paperwork for approval and authorisation
- Holding negotiations with Regulatory & Statutory authorities and other stakeholders
Our Project Management Services include:
- Risk management
- Schedule benchmarking
- Change Management
- Log Engineering
- Construction Reviews
- Design and Engineering Management
- Procurement Management
- Construction and Handover Management
Powertek carries out and examines essential considerations relating to the specific projects such as likely ground conditions, infrastructure requirements and scheduling. We also work with the relevant statutory authorities to coordinate any planning permission procedures.
Our Project Management team enables clients to complete projects quickly and smoothly and within budgets.